Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 14, 2011: Madras, Denim, Brown, & Creme

Shirt: J.Crew Men's section ($9 sale... seriously)
Hi Riser Jeans: Madewell ($? on sale)
VIntage shoes c/o Haberdash Vintage
Necklace: Black Sparrow (gift)
Bag: Thrifted ($10)
I post a lot of very dressy outfits on here, and while all of those are outfits that I do wear, I sometimes feel as though it's not an exact representation of my every-day style. This is the kind of outfit that I am found most often in, somewhat boyish, and comfortable but pulled together. I love men's button-up shirts, they are probably the most common item in my wardrobe. Since I'm rather flat-chested, I dislike the darts sewn into women's shirts and find men's to be more flattering and comfortable. This madras shirt from J.Crew is my favorite at the moment. It's super soft and comprised of my favorite go-to colors. This is what I wear when I'm out running errands or working from home (like yesterday).
Are you having a good Tuesday?