Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Guest Post


I'm feeling like a pretty bad blogger this week, Chris and I are doing some major wedding organization which is taking up most of our free time. I'm also on a huge Spring/Pre-Summer cleaning kick, man I love getting rid of stuff! Anyway, I have a guest post up today on This is the Life about Zeb and Zephyr. This week is all about pets over there, so I invite you to head on over if you're interested in learning more about the feline contingent of our little family.

Hey, it's Tuesday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

the link dosent work

Anonymous said...

http://amberandgang.blogspot.com/2011/05/guest-blogger-orchid-grey.html

Orchid Grey said...

thank you thank you!

Ana - Better in Sepia said...

I love it! The picture of them sleeping together on the couch is too cute. One of my kitties was feral too but now he's the sweetest. He doesn't even really meow, he makes strange peeping noises.

george7717 said...

I always wonder what you do with the cats at weekends as you seem to go away often. Do you get a neighbour to feed them or do you take them with you to Maine?

Orchid Grey said...

George: On weekends away we rely on the kindness of friends to stop by and feed and water the Z's. If we're only going to be gone for a day, sometimes we'll just leave food and water out and they're fine, but we like to have a friend stop in to check on them.

Krystal said...

I'm going to be not greedy and enter your new giveaway, haha :) I chose a yellow grandpa cardigan from simple thrift...very excited!

CarlaStobbs said...

Your cat is very charming!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!