Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mini Spotlight: Lulu's, Simple Thrift, & Noble Town Vintage!

I've been on a bit of a casual kick lately, blame the weather if you like, but there's something to be said of separates. It easy to take a dress and make it look great: add a pair of cool shoes and you're done. But separates are a different beast, which I love, I love the versatility and instant cool of a draped top and some shorts or a skirt.
Lulu's may be known for their great selection of dresses, but have you seen the tops? Amazing. A few I'm coveting: Universal Traveller Top, Time Flux Top, Sky Compass Sequin Top.
If vintage is more your speed, definitely check out Simple Thrift. I love the Pumpkin Slouchy Silk Top, Tropical Vacation Shorts, and the Vintage Lace Collar Blouse. Have you entered the Simple Thrift Giveaway yet?
Don't forget your jewelry! Sarah of Noble Town Vintage creates some of my all time favorite pieces. I love: Turquoise and Copper Earrings, Limited Black Tourmaline Necklace, Triple Quartz Cluster Necklace.

1 comments:

Vanessa said...

I really, really love that " Time Flux Top". So cool!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!