Monday, April 11, 2011

Mini Spotlight: Blowfish Shoes, Bluesville USA, & Pulp Vintage!

Today is rainy and gloomy and our fingers are crossed this means the real start of spring. I don't know if I've ever been so happy to see rain before, but i know it will be good for all those leaves and flowers just waiting to make an appearance!
I can't wait to wear sandals again, especially platforms. I'm loving all of the shoes from Blowfish right now, the cork soles and neutral colors are so versatile. a few favorites: the Charlotte, the Rescue, and the Georgia.
Bluesville, USA has a great selection of bright spring pieces, perfect for warm weather. I love the Coral Polka-Dot Dress, Geometric Print Mid-Calf Pleated Skirt, and the Valentine Silk Geometric Dress.
I love that smaller bags are starting to make an appearance this year, and Pulp Vintage has a great selection of them. Some favorites: Woven Ethnic Bag, Leather Station Satchel, and Coach Chocolate Brown Satchel.

5 comments:

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

i love the pulp vintage bags!


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Nicole LeLacheur said...

THOSE SHOES! I love them.

Nicole

Joy said...

That brown bag is pure love!

Lea said...

I need a lovely pair of wedges. Love how the Blowfish ones are all neutrals :)

Bostonista said...

I love neutral colors for wedges especially beiges as they make legs look so much longer!
xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!