Friday, April 8, 2011

April 8, 2011: Blog-cation


I might as well admit to myself that this week has been a bit of a bust. Sometimes you just need to step back and away, and that seems to be what I've done. I know it's not a big deal, but I think I put a lot of pressure on myself to get EVERYTHING done now because I spent the first half of my life living in slacker-ville. So a "blog-cation" it is. I also really need to get my taxes done.

This picture is from one of my family's many road trips to Canada, back in...1999? My mom rigged our bus with a sleeping pallet in the back so we wouldn't have to bother with setting up a tent. I really miss having a bus. Anyway, I've been thinking a lot about this summer, and I really want to make the most of it. Do you have any summer plans?

Have a great weekend, and I'll see you all next week!