Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 26, 2011: Blue, White, Peach, Gold

Jacket: Swapped
Tank (under): Thrifted ($3)
Skirt: Urban Outfitters ($20)
Loafers c/o ModCloth
Bracelet c/o ModCloth
This is a redux of an outfit that I wore last week but didn't have a chance to photograph. I love the crispness of blue and white together, it feels clean and put together and nice and simple. I threw in some peach with these new loafers from ModCloth. I had been waiting for what seemed forever for these to come in, I'm a little bit of a loafer fanatic and I absolutely love the styling of these.

How's your week going? The weather is definitely warming up here, which is really exciting. Easter Sunday was beautiful at 75 degrees, we had brunch at our place with my mom and then went for a hike. All the trees are flowering and you can tell Spring is at least thinking of showing up soon. Although it's rainy. Those "May flowers" better be worth it! It's a busy week for me, I have a ton to do before I head up to Maine on Friday for a friend's wedding!