Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 26, 2011: Blue, White, Peach, Gold

Jacket: Swapped
Tank (under): Thrifted ($3)
Skirt: Urban Outfitters ($20)
Loafers c/o ModCloth
Bracelet c/o ModCloth
This is a redux of an outfit that I wore last week but didn't have a chance to photograph. I love the crispness of blue and white together, it feels clean and put together and nice and simple. I threw in some peach with these new loafers from ModCloth. I had been waiting for what seemed forever for these to come in, I'm a little bit of a loafer fanatic and I absolutely love the styling of these.

How's your week going? The weather is definitely warming up here, which is really exciting. Easter Sunday was beautiful at 75 degrees, we had brunch at our place with my mom and then went for a hike. All the trees are flowering and you can tell Spring is at least thinking of showing up soon. Although it's rainy. Those "May flowers" better be worth it! It's a busy week for me, I have a ton to do before I head up to Maine on Friday for a friend's wedding!

20 comments:

Just a lazy morning said...

you look so cute and those choose are sooo great!
xoxo

Marta Castellanos said...

Love the skirt on you. Love the way that blue and white look together. It´s nice how simple but cool it´s the combo.xx

www.meencantamiropa.blogspot.com

Joy said...

Absolutely adore your shoes and your hair is impeccable.

Stef / Diversions said...

Awesome shoes, looking lovely :)

Moorea Seal said...

gosh, girl. I adore all of your outfits so much! i think you are officially my favorite fashion blogger. your color choices are perfect and you are great and pairing beautifully fitted pieces.

xo moorea

Eva B. said...

Loving that bird cuff! Always fun to see your posts...
evabstyle.blogspot.com

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Sounds like spring is indeed fantastic on both sides of the pond! :D Great outfit!
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

jenloveskev said...

Those shoes were meant for you!! They look fantastic and I think I might go buy that top now.

Brittany H. said...

I haven't stopped by your blog in a little while, and geez! Your hair is soo long and pretty! Love it!

Kiss
You Are My Favorite

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

those shoes are sooo cute and peachy!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Rachel said...

I love your outfit (as always) it's so cute and well styled! The shoes, however, are my favourite things I've seen in a while; the style and colour are just perfect! I need to find me a pair :)
X

emma basilone said...

I am obsessed with those shoes! Amazing, the whole outfit is adorable!

http://behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com/

Rachel Emma said...

love those shoes!

Our Youth said...

I love your hair.

amanda said...

i might be in love with your loafers :)

The Daily Fashionista said...

Terrific outfit and those loafers are incredible. I can see why you couldn't wait for them to get in the mail:)

tess said...

The shoes are adorable and the skirt has the perfect cut. You look cute and springy.

KateLainey said...

Love the pop of color from your loafers! Lovely outfit!

Alysa Kimiko said...

swoon!! i love your shoes!

Vanessa said...

Love this! You look like a schoolgirl ;) The shoes are heavenly!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!