Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 19, 2011: Pink, Navy, Creme, Gold

Sweater: Swapped
Silk Top: Thrifted ($6)
Jeans: Madewell (sale)
Bracelet: Vintage ($5)
Sunnies: Vintage ($3)
This outfit was my uniform at the end of last week and consists of a few of my favorite new-to-me things I've collected lately. This past weekend I headed home to help my mom out with yard work, naturally we had to take a little time-out to go check out some of the antique stores near by, where I scored this amazing cat bracelet. I love antique/junk shops, you find the most amazing things, and usually cheaply if you go far enough outside of the city. I found these 70's/80's sunglasses at a flea market a couple of weekends ago, they're pretty flimsy but for three dollars I really couldn't go wrong. Finally, I had one amazing Savers day last week where I found a bunch of vintagy silk pieces, including this pink silk button-up. This is exactly what I have been searching for, silk is one of my favorite materials and this color is definitely lacking in my mostly-navy closet.

The weather is slowly getting warmer, and I can't wait for it to be consistently nice out. I've collected some amazing Spring and Summer pieces over the past few months and can't wait to break them out! Happy Tuesday!