Thursday, April 14, 2011

April 14, 2011: Summer inspiration


I know it's early, but I've been dreaming of summer days since, uh...February, maybe even January. I can't help it, for a Northerner I have a surprisingly low tolerance for winter. Most of the items on this list are pretty over priced, and are really just meant for inspiration, however I do plan on saving up for that bathing suit. It's been a couple of years since I bought a suit that I really loved, since then I've literally worked my butt off at the gym, and frankly it's time to celebrate. I think the top would look great with a high waisted maxi skirt, I'm keen on the idea of bra tops and maxi skirts this year, sort of the opposite of what we've been seeing the past two years with all skirts super short.

12 comments:

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

love the green shoes and the long skirt!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
Follow Me!

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Just yesterday I saved that bikini to my wishlist on Beso!!! LOVE IT! :D
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

{molly beth} said...

adorable. i love that swimsuit and those shoes. amazing and makes me want summer BAD!

come stop by!
xoxo,

http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

Nicole LeLacheur said...

I want that bathing suit. Badly.

Joy said...

That bikini's fabulous.

curious constellation said...

That bikini is truly amazing.

Krystal said...

oo i love this!

Elizabeth, Delightfully Tacky said...

Oh man, these are perfect!

RCagz said...

I've been dreaming of summer since December last year XD
I mentioned that swimsuit on my blog recently, definitely on my wishlist! xoxo

Jesse said...

if i could pull of that bikini i would definitely get it!

Tanglewood Baked Goods said...

That sweatshirt! Been looking for a good one and dreaming of a long pink skirt since seeing that Fieldguided photo you shared. I would never take off that outfit!

Palmsky said...

great picks!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!