Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Win a pair of Garren's from Blowfish Shoes! (closed)


I think we're all dreaming of warm weather styles these days, I know I'm especially excited to pack away my tights and socks in exchange for sandals and wedges. In honor of the coming spring (it has to come sometime, right?) Blowfish Shoes is generously offering one lucky winner a pair of the Garren Heels! These heels are super light and will be perfect paired with breezy dresses, 70's bellbottoms, and flow-y skirts.

To Enter: Visit Blowfish Shoes and leave a comment here telling me what you love about Spring! Good Luck!

Small print: This contest is open to all, be sure to leave me an email address if you do not have a blog where I can easily reach you. Giveaway ends Monday March 14th at 10 pm est. Winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator.