Thursday, March 17, 2011

Photos of a rainy day


Doesn't rain just make you sleepy? All I want to do on rainy days is sleep and read, especially on a day off like yesterday. For most of the day yesterday I puttered around the house: snuggled with the cats, attempted to put the new 35mm back on my Diana (love that ModCloth has camera accessories!) which proved to be harder than expected (and is still in pieces on my coffee table), and picked out an outfit for work today. I was quickly running out of things to do when Kennedy texted me to go thrift shopping! I have a tendency to be a wicked home-body, at times I have trouble making myself socialize and go out, but one thing I love to do is go thrift shopping with friends. We both got some major scores at our local Savers (all of mine however are summer things), including a chair that didn't quite fit in the car. Now that Kennedy lives a couple of towns away, I hope we can make this a regular occurrence!

Stay tuned for an outfit post later today!