Friday, March 4, 2011

Out of town

(if you're wondering, the duvet cover, small dotty pillow, and polkadotted pillowcase are all from Ikea. The large yellow pillows are from JcPenny)


Chris and I are headed up to Portland, ME this afternoon to have lunch with a friend (and maybe go thrift shopping), and then further inland to my mom's for the weekend. I can't wait, we haven't been north since the beginning of January and I'm really excited to see my family. It seems Zeb and Zephyr can tell when we're leaving though, and they make their best effort in charming us, in order to get us to stay. They sit in our duffle bags, rub against our legs, and look at us sweetly, as if to say "See how cute I am? How could you possibly leave this?".

This is Zeb from this morning. After attacking each polka-dot, he was content to roll around and look at me sweetly while I packed my bags.

Have a happy weekend everyone!