Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 23, 2011: Khaki, Navy, and Brown

Trench: Forever 21 ($19)
Belt: J.Crew Outlet (gift)
Necklace: Vintage ($5)
Tights: American Apparel
Like yesterday's dress, this little number has been hanging on my wall for a few weeks now, waiting for the warmer weather to show it's face. Well, that warmer weather seems to be a little gun shy, so I'm forcing it. And can I tell you, if there's one thing I'm sick of more than cold, it's tights. I probably sound like a broken record, because all I want is to just slip on some flip flops and go, not think about how many layers I need today. Anyways, I love this outfit, the animal print makes me happy, like I'm wearing animal crackers. I can't wait to pair this double strap dress with cool wedges and a straw hat this summer.

I'm volunteering at the museum again this morning and then my Mom is visiting this afternoon, so I'm going to keep things short. Are you having a good week?