Friday, February 18, 2011

Zebediah

You didn't think I would forget, did you? Zeb has been my constant companion this week, which is strange. Out of the two of them, Zephyr seems to think he's my personal assistant and Zeb only hangs out on special occasions (like if someone new and worth flirting with comes over). But for some reason, this week has been different, and Zeb's been my little shadow. Our dryer has been broken for the past month or so, and after getting sick of dragging our wash to the laundromat, I've invested in a drying rack and made use of our heating system. The combination of warm laundry and heat is like a magnet for Zeb, and when he wasn't sitting on my lap, I kept finding him lounging between the towels. Cats always seem to find the best places to hide.

Happy cat friday and happy weekend!