Friday, February 18, 2011

Zebediah

You didn't think I would forget, did you? Zeb has been my constant companion this week, which is strange. Out of the two of them, Zephyr seems to think he's my personal assistant and Zeb only hangs out on special occasions (like if someone new and worth flirting with comes over). But for some reason, this week has been different, and Zeb's been my little shadow. Our dryer has been broken for the past month or so, and after getting sick of dragging our wash to the laundromat, I've invested in a drying rack and made use of our heating system. The combination of warm laundry and heat is like a magnet for Zeb, and when he wasn't sitting on my lap, I kept finding him lounging between the towels. Cats always seem to find the best places to hide.

Happy cat friday and happy weekend!

13 comments:

Liz said...

I wish I could have a kitty :)

Jhan said...

How adorable. :-)

amberly said...

who doesn't love warm laundry? :) and what a cute name!

so glad you share feline fridays!

Pineapple said...

I'm going to be honest, your Cat Friday pictures are probably the best part of my Fridays. Not that my life is as lame as that makes it sound, they're just not all that different from the rest of my work week.
EXCEPT FOR KITTY PICTURES! Also your cats are cute, so what's not to love?

http://dailymeeps.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

I love cats. I am enjoying cat Friday too. Very sweet little face. Meow. Dawn xo

Catherine said...

He's so adorable! I love the way my cat looks when I find her hiding somewhere - caught off guard! It's so funny.

xox

Caitlin said...

cute! Our dryer is broke also and I have been doing the same thing! It works out pretty well

Krystal said...

so cute :) i have a little brown shadow (dog) :) i think drying clothes on the rack would be NICE! would make the house smell like fresh laundry :)

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

HaHa!!! Too cute! Happy weekend darling!
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Joey said...

haha, cats are the best. too cute.

Sarah Smile said...

aw, he's so cute! Love this photo. xoxo
www.luckylucychance.blogspot.com

Kristin Wyly said...

cats are also amazing at getting hair all over clean clothes. They also probably single handedly keep the lint roller makers in business. The things we do for love...

Bostonista said...

Aw so cute!
xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!