Monday, February 14, 2011

Mini Spotlight: Spotted Moth & Bearcat Vintage!

I'm back! After being in NYC for most of last week, the transition home has been difficult, mostly because I've been hit with the worst cold ever. How silly of me to think I could make it through the whole winter without getting sick! Anyways, there's nothing like a little coughing and sneezing to make you think of Spring, huh?
Have you visited Spotted Moth recently? The selection of new accessories has exploded over there! With new jewelry, bags, and home goods, there is so much to choose from. Even more exciting, some of that jewelry is hand crafted. I died a little when I saw the Parade Necklace by Rebekah Vineyard, wouldn't it be perfect with a new summer dress? I expect you are all well aware of my purple obsession by now, you you understand why I'm loving the lavender and gold Bastion Bag and Starlite Express belt!
Bearcat Vintage is one of my favorite vintage Etsy shops, and it's not just because Jenny reminds me a little of Kim Gordon. Her selection of vintage pieces is superb, and I love how she creatively stiles things. In the last few weeks of winter, while were all still layering to stay warm, why not have a little fun with those layers? Don't you just love the Polkadot Bandage Dress? A sucker for leopard myself, I would definitely throw on the 60's Faux Leopard Swing Coat. And the 90's Grunge Patchwork Blazer would be the perfect light layer for a day of classes. See something you love? Enter the code "ORCHID" at checkout to receive 20% off your order through March 31st! YOu can't beat that!

5 comments:

Treehugger_31 said...

Get well soon!

The Bohemienne said...

I love that leopard coat!

Hope you feel better really soon. :)

http://thebohemienne.wordpress.com/

Krystal said...

that triangle necklace is so me! love it :)

Holly Springett said...

Absolutely love the mauve bag with the tassels - such an unusual colour!

The Science Fair said...

Oh, no! I hope you're feeling better! Love all of the accessories!

Have a lovely day!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!