Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mini Spotlight: ModCloth & Spring Smith Studios!

With the imminence of spring, I've been in major household cleaning mode lately. It's out with the old (and unused, unwanted, broken, and cluttered), and in with the new (or at least, new-to-me). Our apartment has felt a but stagnant lately, and I'm really looking forward to adding some much needed pizazz to the whole place:
ModCloth's Apartment section is not just for dorm rooms anymore. Hidden between fun cameras and cute tote bags are some lovely accessories for the home. The Nest of Nectar sugar dish would be beautiful on the kitchen table for sunday brunch, with a pretty floral tablecloth beneath. We have a clock very similar to the Party Time! Excellent! clock, but this one is much more fun (plus, who doesn't love a Wayne's World reference!). And The Adventures at Alhambra pillow is the perfect way to add some color to a room.
Along with spring-cleaning-fever, Chris and I have become seriously motivated about our wedding. With the snow falling outside, August feels like it's years away, but I know it will be here before we know it. I can't wait to have one of my oldest (and most talented) friends as our photographer. Spring has a whole new website and a whole new name, and it looks great! Weddings aren't her only specialty, she also creates beautiful family portraits and fine art to boot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!