Thursday, February 10, 2011

Days of quiet

Scarf: Swapped
Sweater (dress): AA
Jeans: J.Crew ($20)
Necklace: Black Sparrow (gift)
Boots: Frye, (Swapped)
This is my go-to, at-home outfit. I love it when an outfit can look put-together, but still remain comfortable. These photos are actually from last week, and for some reason I just never posted them. This day was so cold, it was completely impossible to even step outside. I usually don't like to take outfit photos indoors, but the light in our living room was so pretty. To keep warm I donned a simple grey sweater-vest, scarf and jeans.

These boots are by far the best thing I've ever swapped. I had no idea they were from Frye until I got home from National Swap Day and inspected them, what a find! They're super comfortable and I love just being able to pull them on and go. I'm really looking forward to styling them with pretty spring dresses when the weather gets warmer.
Happy Thursday!