Monday, January 17, 2011

Sponsor Spotlight: Lulu*s.com & Noble Town Vintage!

Well, now I've done it. I've allowed myself to start thinking about Spring, a new season with new fashion. See, the problem is, spring won't be showing it's pretty face around here for another few months. Every now and then I'll spot my bin of spring and summer shoes in my closet and wistfully dream of the day when flowers bloom and the trees have leaves on them. This time of year is the perfect time for a vacation, allow some sun to touch your skin, and get some practice in your new must have shoes for summer:
I can't get enough of Lulu's selection of 70's inspired platforms, the higher the better. I've been in love with the sky high shoes since I received my first CD in 7th grade: Abba Gold (I'm not kidding), they add height to your frame, length to your legs, and are comfortable and easy to walk in. Plus, they look amazing with all those spring dresses waiting to debut in your closet. A few of my favorite styles from Lulu's: Delilah Tan and Leather Wedges, For Sure Tan Rainbow Heels, Ridgge Blush Wedge. It may not quite be time to bring out the spring shoes, but for now you can slip them on, pop in your copy of Dazed and Confused, and start dreaming of endless summer.
I'm also predicting drape-y jewelry to be a big trend come the warmer months. Or, maybe it's just my obsession with the early 70's manifesting itself. Either way, Noble Town Vintage has a fabulous selection of long and dangly earrings to accessorize with. My favorites right now are definitely the Turquoise and Copper Chain Earrings. I'm also loving these and these.

Lulu's.com and Noble Town VIntage are sponsors of Orchid Grey