Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

One of my favorite images of 2010, by Kev Richardson

I know this is coming a little late, but I wanted to wish everyone a very happy start to 2011. Chris and I spent New Years literally out in the middle of the Maine woods, so no glamourous New Years Eve photos today. We had a huge bonfire, drank whiskey, snowmobiled home and were in bed by 11 pm, I know big partiers, right?

I am one of those people who make resolutions every year, but the only place I seem to write them down is on this blog. So I thought I would share my resolutions for 2011 with you:

In 2011 I plan to:
-Marry the love of my life on August 20th and have a grand time at our wedding and not let the stress take over.
-Make more of an effort to stay in touch with the people I care about and call friends who I haven't spoken with in too long.
-Be more mindful of how I spend my money, and save some of it for once.
-Make a decision regarding what I truly want to do with my life.
-Concentrate on what really makes me happy, not on what looks good on paper.
-Take better care of myself. drink more water, take my vitamins, remember how good I feel after going to the gym.

What are your New Years 2011 resolutions?