Friday, July 30, 2010
We are bringing back Worcesters largest Clothes Swap. If you thought swapping was fun, imagine swapping and shopping for antiques, art, designer clothing and vintage items all in the same neighborhood.
To reach the polite demands of our Swappers we are now adding a section for Baby, Kids and Maternity Clothes!
Canal District Clothes Swap
Saturday, July 31st, 10:00am – 2:00pm
Where: 138 Green Street/ Crompton Place
$5 with clothes to Swap, $10 Without
* Bring a bag of clothing, accessories or shoes you’re ready
to part with, making sure they’re in excellent condition (think quality not quantity).
Canal District Self Guided Map Tour 10am-1pm
*We will provide you with a map of the new boutiques and restaurants
in the Canal District offering special deals for swappers.
Swap from 1pm-2 pm
* Swapping starts @ 1:00pm Sharp !!
* The good stuff goes FAST people, so be please be on time
* If you didn’t bring a bag of clothes but want to participate in the swap, you can buy a reusable bag from us and fill it up for $10
* All remaining clothes will be donated to a local charity.
Info and photo courtesy of Punky