Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sponsor Orchid Grey in the New Year!


2010 was a big year for Orchid Grey, and 2011 is shaping up to be even bigger! If you are interested in gaining exposure for your business large or small, I would love to work with you! I am currently accepting sponsorships for January and beyond.

If you would like to learn more about sponsorship opportunities and pricing, please shoot me an Email including a link to your shop!

2011 is going to be an exciting year, let's ring it in together!

1 comments:

AP23 said...

that is a cool picture!

www.Apartmenttwentythree.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!