Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mini Spotlight: Spotted Moth & Simple Thrift

It has been freezing the past few days, I'm so excited for winter and snow, but man I forgot how cold New England gets! We even saw some flurries yesterday. All this cold weather has me pining for warm scarves and cozy coats:
Have you checked out Spotted Moth's new arrivals lately? They have an amazing selection of scarves, cowls, and shawls to keep you warm. The three above are just a few of my favorites, I think the Drum Circle Poncho would look so good belted with dark skinny jeans and clogs! Don't forget, Spotted Moth is offering Orchid Grey readers 15% off their orders with the code "OrchidGrey"!
Simple Thrift's selection of vintage coats and furs is far from simple. She has such an amazing selection of different textures, lengths, and colors, it's pretty easy to fall in love with more than one piece! I love the Vintage Mink Collar Tweed coat! As an added bonus, Simple Thrift is offering Orchid Grey readers 20% off their orders with the code "OrchidGrey"!

1 comments:

Gwendolyn Little said...

thanks for the mini spotlight!! i hope your readers use that 20% discount for some holiday shopping!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!