Monday, December 27, 2010

Mini Spotlight: Noble Town Vintage & Bluesville USA!

Wow, I can't believe it's the last week of December and the last week of 2010! how did this happen? I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! I'd like to take a moment to put the spotlight on a couple of my sponsors:

Some of my most well-worn and favorite jewelry was created by Sarah of Noble Town Vintage. She starts with vintage findings and unique stones and creates stand-out pieces that are eye-catching and unique. A big fan of long necklaces myself, the three above are some of my favorite pieces from her shop right now! Check out the vintage copper penny charm, the long necklace with white howlite nugget, and the black tourmaline brass necklace!
It seems like immediately after Christmas is when stores start rolling out the spring collections, but the Northeast still has at least three more months of winter ahead of it. Bluesville, USA is a one-stop-shop for cozy sweaters and jackets. I love the Pastoral Sweater, the Mustard Pullover, and the Leather Poncho! Bluesville, USA is also offering Orchid Grey readers a special discount of 15% with the code "orchidgrey" at checkout!

Have some holiday cash burning a hole in your pocket? Check out the additional discount codes from some of my other wonderful sponsors to the right!

1 comments:

AP23 said...

The third necklace is my favourite!

Apartment 23

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!