Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sponsor Spotlight: November!

I would like to take a moment to welcome and thank my November sponsors, they're a pretty amazing group:
Spotted Moth is boasting a pretty incredible collection of accessories thiese days, among other things. The cold and gloomy weather has me thinking of scarves, wouldn't the Howl Cowl Scarf look great with an olive anorak?
Mister Nutter, who is based out of my town, makes rad cycling caps out of vintage & recycled fabrics. Back in the heat of August I sported a polka-dotted number made from some old J.Crew pants, now I'm thinking one of these wool toppers would be perfect for a bike ride around town on a chilly November morning.

Have you started thinking about what you're going to wear to all those Thanksgiving potlucks? ModCloth has a great selection of flowey tops right now, which adds perfect polish to a holiday ensemble, and are oh-so-forgiving when you over-indulge in pumpkin pie!
Accessorize your holiday outfit with one of Noble Town Vintage's hand-crafted vintage baubles. Sarah's array of beaded necklaces, and sculptural earrings is perfection, ensuring your accessories will stand out among the crowd.
I've been totally obsessed with long sleeve dresses lately- they're great for cold weather- and Poison Oak Vintage has such an amazing selection. Right now Jess is offering a great deal for Orchid Grey readers: Get 10% off your order from Poison Oak Vintage, message seller "Orchid Grey" at checkout and you will be refunded the discount!
Chris and I have been lazy wedding planners lately, but one thing we finally have nailed down is our photographer: Concept Spring Studio. I've known Spring since our mother's were in lamaze class together (yes, before birth!), and she's such a talented photographer. She's booking dates now for 2011!

It's a gloomy day today but I hope you're all having a cozy and relaxing weekend!

2 comments:

Dana said...

What pretty pieces! I'm very excited to start figuring out to wear for Thanksgiving because I love the fall colors that are so appropriate for Thanksgiving events.
~Dana
http://www.dailydoseofdana.tumblr.com

Erica said...

Our Engagement photos are done, wanna take a peak?

http://zwickerhillphotography.com/erica-steve/

Just a small token of Maine. Can you name the spots? We have another shoot lined up at the end of the week if the weather will hold out!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!