Sunday, November 28, 2010

Mini Weekend Spotlight

I'm still up at my mom's house in Maine, I've really enjoyed the limited technology, fires in the fire place, and thanksgiving leftovers, and to be honest I really have no desire to return to Massachusetts! I'll be back with regular posting tomorrow, but in the meantime here are some things I'm loving from a few of my sponsors right now:

Have you entered the Poison Oak Vintage giveaway yet? There are so many cute dresses in her shop, I love the Psychedelic Romper!
Link
Have you visited ModCloth recently? They've had an amazing selection of dresses and cardigans lately. It's freezing up in Maine this weekend, I'm thinking this cardigan,paired with these boots would combat the winter chill perfectly.

Chris and I are still delenquint wedding planners, it's nice to know we at least have an amazing photographer lined up for next summer!

I'll be back tomorrow with a re-cap of my weekend, including a new haircut (!) and puppy pictures (!!!) enjoy your Sunday!

5 comments:

Kendra said...

I am in Maine with no desire to return to Mass. too!! Ugh... I wish I could stay here forever!

Plummy said...

I love those boots and I'm excited to see your new haircut! It's crazy how much a haircut can change a look. :)

Emily said...

I want to snuggle up in that cardigan.

Hope said...

I love Maine! My husband and I went there for our honeymoon, and it's always so hard to leave at the end of every visit...

enterrement de vie de garçon Paris said...

J'aime beaucoup ces bottes, elles sont terribles et originales.

Valérie

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!