Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sponsor Spotlight: October!

I wish I could say that I have a ton of outfit photos to share with you guys today, but unfortunately I've been knocked down with the worst cold and it's pouring out. So, instead I thought I would share a few things I'm loving from my sponsors this month, some things I wish I could be wearing:

I think it's safe to say that I'm obsessed with Noble Town Vintage, I wear my fishspine earrings almost daily! Sarah's creations are hand made from vintage and reclaimed materials, and are so elegant and unique. Each piece is super versatile and easily becomes the focal point of your outfit.

Bear Cat Vintage is like that amazing early-1990's closet I never had, Liv Tyler would have totally shopped here. In all seriousness, Jenny has a perfectly curated collection of vintage 70's, 80's, and early-90's clothing and accessories that go wonderfully together, but can also so easily be mixed in with a modern closet. I love the patterned pieces she finds, especially that feather print shirt!

I've been on the hunt this fall for the perfect bag, and ModCloth has had an incredible selection lately! So good in fact, that I've had a hard time choosing! Whatever your preference you'll be sure to find one you'll love!

5 comments:

Alice said...

Oh wow, It's such a lovely Blog you have here! xx, Alice from bells and whistles
Ps: Feel free to check out my Blog and if you want to follow me I would be so glad :)

Natalya's Closet said...

Feel better soon! And congrats on your October sponsors! XOXO, Natalya

MissKellie said...

Hope you feel better soon! :)

I love the amethyst necklace and all the Modcloth bags! If I had to choose between those three, I'd go for the lion one, but all three are awesome!

Tiffany's Small World said...

love all the bags and necklace!

hope you feel better


http://tiffanyssmallworld.blogspot.com

primandpoesie said...

I definitely hope you feel better! I LOVE your blog, and as another stylist/artist/creative in the Boston area, I have to tell you that you really set the bar high for New England style! :)

xoxo Kacy
http://primandpoesie.wordpress.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!