Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Heart: Noble Town Vintage


Oh Blogger, how you complicate my life! Long story short: I had this post all ready to go and written this morning and then...I lost it. Ah well, my real apology goes out to Sarah of Noble Town Vintage who was told this would go up first thing this morning. Better late than never! Anyways, I'm so excited to have Sarah as a sponsor of Orchid Grey, I'm a huge fan of Noble Town Vintage, and her jewelry is some of my all time favorite that I own.

Noble Town Vintage has a brand new Facebook page this month and Sarah's offering a special promotion to go along with it: Become a fan and upload a photo of how you style your NTV jewelry and receive 20% off your next order!

And for you Chicago-ans and San Franciscans who would rather buy in person: Noble Town Vintage will be at the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago on December 4th and 5th and in San Francisco on December 18th & 19th! Better get your Holiday lists together! (I saw holiday stuff in the grocery store tonight, to early! too, too early!)
All necklaces and earrings c/o Noble Town Vintage
Bracelet in 3rd photo c/o Mod Cloth

6 comments:

.Alyspank said...

I've been in love with the long necklace with white howlite nugget since I first laid eyes on it. Her jewelry is just too good for words!

http://beautysimplistic.blogspot.com

Bostonista said...

Definitely going to check them out!
xo

Kim said...

Yet another reason why I wish I live in the US! x

Dominika said...

beautiful jewellery!
<3

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

Noble Town always has really good stuff! Excellent sponsor :)

MandiCoulter said...

ooo great necklaces! i love them paired together :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!