Monday, September 20, 2010

Todd Farm Sunday

Well, I'll admit to being a little bit of a liar when it comes to this past weekend: Chris and I unfortunately didn't make it to Worcester for stART on Sunday. Which was a bummer. September has been a particularly lean month for us, so we decided to keep things close to home (and cheap) and wander the local flea market, Todd Farm. I love TF, especially in the fall, the air is crisp and it's wonderful wandering around with a hot coffee looking at the things people are selling. I, of course saw about a million things I would have loved to take home with me, but we kept it cheap and just took photos. So, no outfit photos to share today, but lots of colorful pictures:

After the flea market we stopped by Russell Orchards, where we hastily sipped cider and made a quick exit from the crowd, which was a little too young for us. I enjoyed a Sunday nap and finished the day by making the best cheese crust apple pie, ever. Lately we've been having the best Sunday's ever.

I'll have an outfit post tomorrow for you, plus a new hair-do how-to post on Wednesday! How was your weekend?