Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Undone

Just a quick post today...
Sweater: Thrifted ($5)
Jeans: UO (gift)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell ($60 sale)
Shirt: J.Crew Outlet ($40)
I woke up this morning to another grey, cloudy, and rainy day, and frankly I couldn't be happier. I love waking up early on these days, taking my time to make coffee and enjoy just being in my home. It was the perfect day to break out this sweater- which I bought in July- that I love. I have such a hard time finding affordable, but well made sweaters, that even though it was July I snatched this up the minute I saw it. I love the camel color and basket weave knit; I knew it would fit into my wardrobe perfectly.
Another piece on loan from Kdikio Vintage! I love the texture of the leather on brass, and I thought it tied in my bright shoes nicely with the rest of the outfit.

I'm keeping things short tonight, it's been a long day and I have another busy one lined up tomorrow. Have a great night!