Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Shop Closet Update!



Ever wish you could shop my closet? Well, nows your chance! I spent the majority of my day cleaning out my nightmare of a closet and updated the Shop Blog this evening with a bunch of skirts, tops, dresses, and bottoms. I'm enjoying the extra room in my closet immensely and I'm sure my suffocated clothes are enjoying the room too. Below are some photos I took during the cleaning process, I thought my dresses looked pretty hanging from my bed-frame like that. Sorry though, these dresses aren't available in the shop.


(note: these items are not available in the shop)

Need to do some school shopping? Check out my shop blog for everything you need (well, almost), you may even recognize some items from my old blog posts!

I know I said last time that there would be shoes, and I still definitely have that planned for the next shop update!

7 comments:

ShoesForDessert said...

Aw man I'm too late! Everything seems to already be sold or on hold :( Can't wait for the next update!

Bea said...

The dresses look so pretty all together like that. It makes me wish my wardrobe was as colorful :)

Just did a garage sale myself and it was very cleansing haha!


Bea from A plus B

mara said...

those dresses look adorable!!
xxx

http://amaturecouture.com

agatheloff said...

amazing dresses. Love your blog!

genevieve, sandbox romance said...

I'm in love with your dress photos! They're beautiful, all together like that. Yay closet cleanups!

SAMI. said...

love your blog, your outfits, your hair & your style!!

xo
sami
www.aglimpseofglamour.com

Casie Jean said...

you have a lovely collection in your closet!

xox

Casie Jean

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!