Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Shop Closet Update!



Ever wish you could shop my closet? Well, nows your chance! I spent the majority of my day cleaning out my nightmare of a closet and updated the Shop Blog this evening with a bunch of skirts, tops, dresses, and bottoms. I'm enjoying the extra room in my closet immensely and I'm sure my suffocated clothes are enjoying the room too. Below are some photos I took during the cleaning process, I thought my dresses looked pretty hanging from my bed-frame like that. Sorry though, these dresses aren't available in the shop.


(note: these items are not available in the shop)

Need to do some school shopping? Check out my shop blog for everything you need (well, almost), you may even recognize some items from my old blog posts!

I know I said last time that there would be shoes, and I still definitely have that planned for the next shop update!