Monday, August 9, 2010

Dear Creatures Fall 2010

It's rare for me to feel compelled to post about upcoming collections, mostly I feel like designers and their wares are more than adequately covered across all forms of media, especially blogs. However, I felt obligated to break my mold today as soon as I laid eyes on the upcoming Dear Creatures Fall 2010 collection. Swoon. The styling of the pieces is perfect, I love the simple red lip and unfussy hair, it's all very french to me. I've set my sights on that first dress on the left, it will be mine. Time to start saving my pennies.

Stay tuned for an outfit post later today!

13 comments:

Mascara or Motoroil said...

I am usually not big on looking at new collections coming out, but daaaaaaaaammmmmnnnn I LOVE these!!

They're sooo cute!

Archives said...

i love this!

dear kate said...

these are so adorably girly! great selection of photos! fun fun fun.

veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

the black floppy bow reminds me a lot of the gary pepper vintage photos.

Lauren said...

I can totally see you in all of these outfits! That dress on the upper left will be adorable on you!

Small Time Style

Bad Taste Toast said...

I didn't know this brand before, but all the pieces look lovely, especially the plaid blouse!

Becca Jane said...

Loving all of these! That first dress especially

kelly ann said...

oh my... can i have one of everything, please?! i LOVE this entire collection, it's so perfect!

♥Lola said...

So so gorgeous! I think I'll put this up on wiki, thanks for the heads up J :)

Bea said...

Dear Creatures seems to have such a chic uncomplicated approach to fashion. I like their collections a lot. The first dress is classic and quirky!

B from A plus B

Angie D said...

Stunning!

Thank you for sharing :)

I love the sailor blouse & cigarette pant!

Rio said...

I love the sailor one! :)
(http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

Dear Creatures has failed to disappoint once again! I, too, refrain from posting about upcoming lines and designers for the same reasons as you, but if it's any consolation, this is the first peek I've seen at D.C's F/W line yet. So, thanks for that!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!