Thursday, July 22, 2010

Shop Closet Update!

After a brief hiatus, I just spent the greater half of the afternoon adding tons of stuff to Shop Orchid's Closet! Lots of skirts, vintage, and like-new pieces! Check it out!

Now that I have a printer at home, I'll be posting stuff regularly. including a bunch of shoes next week, so definitely check back.

I'm off to try and enjoy the remainder of the evening hopefully outdoors!


Chandler said...

You put up some really cute things! looks like I need to get some money :P


number the first said...

Excited to go take a look!

SWEATshirtDRESSshirt said...

everything is absolutely adorable! my favorite is the butter yellow top. :)


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!