Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bottled Violets

My mother is going to tell me I need an iron...sorry mom!
Dress: Forever 21 ($19)
Belt: Thrifted by mom
Necklace: c/o Noble Town Vintage
Sometimes, outfit shots just don't come out. Today was one of those days, which was a bummer. However, I was really happy with the detail shots of my shoes (below) which is why I'm posting. These shoes are amazing and I cannot WAIT to wear them this fall! To be honest, this summer has been kind of rough, not working full time has put me in a bit of a style rut and I'm finding myself pining for cooler weather so I can layer. I always do this this time of year, wish summer away, and I hate to do it, but when it's 90 degrees F outside and even hotter in my apartment, I really can't help it!
See, aren't they incredible? Like a 60's dream, I can't wait to wear them with little mod mini dresses and skirts come Autumn. I need to lay off the shoes, I'm running out of space in my closet. I'll be posting shoes this week to Shop Orchid's Closet, in order to free up some much needed space.

I'm keeping things short and sweet today, I've got some work to do and I'm afraid that if i keep typing I'll share the REALLY EXCITING NEWS that I can't wait to share with all of you this week! It's killing me to keep this a secret! Gahhh!

...How was your weekend?