Friday, June 4, 2010

Sweet Child

Dress: Lucca Couture v. UO ($80)
Cross Ring: Forever 21 ($3)
Bracelets: various antique & vintage (old)
Photos: Chris
These are the last of my photos from last weekend, when Chris and I went to my mother's in Maine. For those of you who do not know already, I grew up on top of a mountain at the end of a two mile dirt road with no neighbors, seclusion essentially. And I miss it so much, it was amazing to go home last weekend and be in fresh air again. I miss the woods and nature and good natural smells! Living in the city certainly has it's advantages, but nothing beats home. My mom loves to garden and grow things and her crop of Lupine's this year was particularly amazing. The thing with lupine's though is you never know if they'll come up, or where. This year they all grew around the foundation where our house used to be (it burned down in 2004 and was later re-built 100 yards away) which looked really neat. I thought the purple Lupines looked nice with my grey patterned dress.
I'm so excited because we get to go back up this weekend! My brother is graduating high school, so we'll be making the trip back to my moms. I'm hoping to take more pictures before the flowers die. This outfit was pretty basic, nice and breezy for a weekend afternoon! Although I spent more of this dress than I usually do, it was worth it- I wear it so much!

There is one more day to enter my giveaway!