Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June Sponsor Spotlight

So, before the month is up (how is it already the 15th?!), I wanted to take a moment to show some appreciation for this month's sponsors...
I absolutely love ModCloth's selection of pretty dresses. They're all so unique and easy, whenever I have a big event coming up (a wedding, graduation, etc...), I always check out their selection for inspiration (or an impulse buy).

Have you visited Kdikio Vintage yet? I' am completely obsessed with the necklace above, it's so beautiful! Kristen has a serious talent for finding unique vintage accessories and everything on her site is styled and photographed beautifully! Plus, everything on her site is priced so reasonably, she makes it easy to find something beautiful and affordable!
Now, Spotted Moth is not a sponsor of Orchid Grey, however they are offering OG readers a generous discount off their newly launched website through August 25th. Enter the code ORCHID GREY to receive 15% off your order.

Thank you ModCloth and Kdikio Vintage for your generous support for the month of June!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I love ModCloth! I'll definitely have to check out Spotted Moth :) ♥

My Republic of Fashion said...

Love the Sacrebleu dress...gorgeous.SarahD

ShoesForDessert said...

Such cute sites! I just bought the bow pracelet in mustard yellow from Spotted Moth. Thanks for sharing them!

Purple Deer said...

Oh my those dresses!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!