Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Shop my closet!



So I'm really excited to announce a new feature on Orchid Grey: "Shop Orchid's Closet". It's been something I've been slowly working on for a long time now, and the torrential downpour this afternoon motivated me to finally finish it (rain puts a damper on picture taking)! I recently came to the sad realization that it is virtually impossible to fit another single piece of clothing in my side of the closet (making Chris' nearly empty side look awfully tempting!), so it was time for a clean-out.

I'll be posting a few pieces a week- there are only about three items up right now- and it'll be a mix of vintage and new clothing. I have a huge amount to post, so there is definitely more to come!

You can check it out here!

7 comments:

BikeWorkPlay said...

Great idea!

Kallie said...

your tempting me to buy your yellow ankle pants when I desperately need to start a shop of my own to clear out some space!

Clare said...

This is a great idea, but dangerous for my purse...

tweet tweet tweet

x

Melanie said...

Great idea! I think I should try to do something similar!

Melanie @Unravelled Threads
Don't forget to enter my custom elastic waistband skirt giveaway!

Becca said...

Whoa, seriously? I could not believe my blogreader when I read "Shop Orchid's Closet"...can't wait to check out the link!

Sarah Dee said...

Oh poo every things on hold =(

Sarah
theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

KDikio Vintage said...

Great idea! Can't wait to peek into your overflowing closet!!! And thanks a bunch for the shout out on N.E.E.T. blog! Such an awesome interview, Congrats!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!