Monday, May 3, 2010

May Sponsor Spotlight

Wow, I can not believe it's May already! I would like to take a moment before life gets too crazy (as it always seems to in the Summer) to welcome my May sponsors: ModCloth.com and KdikioVintage.com!

I absolutely love this time of year, you can get up, throw on an easy dress and head out the door, no thinking to be done about how cold out it is or whether or not you need a hat. ModCloth has the most amazing selection of vintage-inspired dresses, I won't lie, I check out their new arrivals every day. Sometimes twice. I absolutely love the Judy or Madeline dress (shown above) the color is so versatile and the coller is so cute! I think it would go great with the Heart and Sole wedges (those hearts!), and the Courtly-Love cardigan.

Now you need some amazing jewelry to go with those dresses! Kdikio Vintage has an amazing selection of super unique pieces, from rings to necklaces. I actually have the necklace in the first left hand photo, I absolutely love it! I'm a huge sucker for unique necklaces these days!

5 comments:

OooKellyNicky said...

Awesome. I am definitely checking them out!!

-Kelly
my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

Tanvi said...

I am lovin the dress!

Anna said...

The dress is gorgeous!

/Anna
http://infashionwetrustblog.blogspot.com

Skyline Eyes said...

Those shoes are lovely!

chelsea lee aka spicklebee said...

Oh how I love those wedges!! Too bad they are already out of stock in my size. Fingers crossed that they make it back in...

Love KDikio! Blogged about an awesome ring I bought from her right here: http://spicklebee.blogspot.com/2010/04/patchwork.html

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!