Thursday, May 27, 2010

May Sponsor Round-up!

So before the month is up- which it almost is!- I wanted to take a moment to thank my sponsors for May:
Is anyone else obsessed with ModCloth's dresses? I definitely am! I'll admit that I occasionally find myself compulsively checking their new arrivals daily. The three dresses above are some of my favorites as of late.
Next up we have Vintage Shoe Love! How beautiful is that vintage stamped leather purse? Lisa has curated an amazing collection of vintage shoes and purses, her collection just seems to keep growing! What I love most about the shop is her attention to keeping a variety of sizes, as an 8.5, I have such a hard time finding vintage shoes that actually fit.

And last, but certainly not least is Kdikio Vintage! Kristen has such a great collection of vintage accessories in her shop, especially necklaces and bracelets, which I can't seem to get enough of these days. That ring in the middle is so pretty!

Thank you again to all of my May sponsors, and to all of my readers! I loved reading about what you want to see more of on this blog and I'm so excited for the months to come! Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend!

5 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

So obsessed that their new arrivals are in my reader. But I have to stop myself from subscribing to a lot of stores feeds. I would waste more money than I already do.

Heather Lynn said...

in fact those are three of my favourites. Also, I'm quite sure the third dress has been on fredflare.com for a bit now.

Coral said...

I also find me checking each new modcloth arrival!Actually, I found your blog when you were the blogger of the month in there. I love their dresses, I haven't already got any because I'm from Spain and I've got to make sure which my size would be...

See you soon

Meghan V. said...

I love all of your sponsors. I'm dying for one of those Modcloth dresses in particular.

Dip-tea said...

I heart heart heart modcloth !!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!