Wednesday, March 10, 2010

That joke isn't funny anymore

sometimes I run out of ideas for post titles, and I'm forced to refer to Smiths songs.
Sweatshirt: J.Crew outlet (15.00) Oxford: J.Crew outlet (20.00? old)
Shorts: Forever 21 (19.00) Tights: TjMaxx (4.99) Necklace: J.Crew (14.00)
I like knowing that I'm not the only weirdo (kidding!) out there still obsessed with Barbie, and I agree: I think they could have allowed for a little more voluptuousness with Joan. And where is Peggy? I'm avoiding the subject at hand here, which is how my outfit seemed good this morning, and then by mid-day, I really didn't like it anymore. The main issue I had with it is that I really wanted to wear flats, but couldn't find any shoes in my closet that looked good.
See how my feet are cut off? Yeah.
The light at five o'clock today was so so so pretty. I love this time of year, when nature starts to give off hints that it's going to warm up soon: the birds have been noticeably more vocal lately and the days are getting longer! I can't wait to put away my winter coat! What are you most looking forward to with the change of seasons?