Tuesday, March 30, 2010

In like a lion and out like a... lion

Goodbye March! That's it. I've had it. I refuse to allow this awful weather to dictate my life and blog. I can't imagine how many inches of rain we have received in the past few weeks, but I can tell you it has been a lot. It prevented me from taking photos yesterday, but today I was determined! I wrapped my camera in a plastic bag and went to my trusty blue wall. It's amazing what a little crazed jumping will do for your mood, I felt so much better afterwards! I'm definitely re-motivated to get back to my exercise routine (of which some new sheets and a new cozy pillow have recently put a hinderance on, as I usually exercise in the AM). I hear it's supposed to stop raining on Thursday, here's hoping! I hope this means that we'll have a dry summer!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Striped Dress: H&M (17.00)
Tights: We Love Colors (10.00 with coupon)
Creepers: T.U.K. (very old)
Googly-eye Bracelt: gift from Jen of JenLovesKev
Umbrella: Target (16.00)
Photobucket
Rainy days, along with sapping my motivation, also make me want to only wear easy and comfy things. I walk to work, so I usually have to stuff my shoes in a bag and slosh four blocks to my job wearing rain boots. Any outfit that I can throw on and go makes this kind of commute that much easier, which is why I love this striped H&M dress. It's so completely simple and looks good every time I wear it. I should have bought two, it's something I'll be wearing forever!

I hope everyone is staying dry!