Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I never promised you a rose garden

Today, the rain finally stopped. It was still very grey out, yes, but finally dry! In celebration of water not dumping buckets from the sky, I chose to wear something very Spring-y:
Photobucket
Dress: TjMaxx (24.00 w/giftcard)
Cardigan: UO thrifted form savers (3.00 old)
Wedges: Matiko via LF (40.00 sale)
Tights: Urban Outfitters (4.99 sale)
Necklaces: Dolly and Boy, Leviticus, UO, J.Crew
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love the rose print on this dress, it's definitely not a pattern that I would normally pick out, but I think the colors are fantastic. Since starting this blog I've really started to take more risks in the patterns I wear and even in the styles I go for. I really love bright patterns now!

I'm keeping things short tonight, but I'm curious: What fashion risks have you taken lately?