Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Couturious.com

What's my latest obsession? Couturious.com, that's what. Move over Facebook, there's a new workplace time-waster in town. In all seriousness, this site is really fun, it's like digital paper dolls (the outfit above is one of my favorites). You can customize your model and choose from thousands of designer pieces, the possibilities are endless. You can get an account through Facebook, so there's no long sign-up process. A word of warning: it's extremely addictive!

7 comments:

Rosie said...

Digital paper dolls? Who could ask for more?!?

Coatlicue Fatale said...

i must say that growing up... i loved playing with paperdolls because I had more outfits to choose from than my barbie clothes! thanks for the heads up about it being addicting!

Dani said...

Try LOOKLET.COM its the best virtual styling around!

Love, Dani

Patty said...

I agree with the comment above, Looklet is sooo much better! Now THAT'S a time-waster.

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

what?!?! how did i not know about this...off to visit Couturious!!
xoxo alison

alicia said...

Why did you share this with us? D:

I don't have time to waste! Hehe...

sanjeet said...

i loved playing with paperdolls
fashion videos

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!