Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What I (Wish) I Was Wearing...

I had one of those days again today, I was up at 4:30 am this morning on my way to work in New Hampshire for the day, so my outfit post just didn't happen. So instead, I'm posting what I wish I could be wearing. I have quite a few events coming up in the next month and a half or so and I've been thinking a lot about what I'm going to wear (or, what the hell am I going to weaaaar!!!). Most of these events- gallery shows, family dinners, blogger meet-ups, holiday parties- take place during the day, so this outfit isn't as glitzy as your typical holiday ensemble, but I still think it's festive. A lot of these events are taking place in the city too, and I would love to not have to be relegated to flats but I need something I can walk in: these wedges seem like they would be walkable and arthritis-friendly! And best of all, the dress has a hood!

15 comments:

Clare said...

Those shoes are the most incredible things ever.

Auburn Not Red said...

Oh, that coat looks cozy! Almost wish it were cold enough here to wear it.

gigiofca said...

I love the tote.

Lizzy said...

What cute tights! I couldn't pull it off, but you could!

lisa butterworth said...

i love the name of those wedges almost more than the shoes themselves!

Lexie said...

awww i think those shoes would complement your wardrobe so well! and i like the shape of that tote.

Dominika said...

i would love to wear that is well!
<3

Robin said...

I had a drool moment over those shoes on Modcloth the other day. Very sweet!

Chelsea said...

I wish I was wearing this too! The mustard tights and navy dress is just an amazing combination, especially with those glorious shoes!

Amy said...

Oh that coat is gorgeous!!

I had one of those same mornings, so I completely feel your pain. I hope you have a good day though!

xoxo
Amy

thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

briannelee said...

the dress is so cute!

tieka said...

Amazing!! I'm loving those tights!
selective potential

Kyla said...

I could totally see you rocking this!

haute.teapot said...

adorable...i love every single piece. especially that jacket and those tights.

richard wayne said...

Ah, I wrote the description for that Bunny Hop Necklace.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!