Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What I (Wish) I Was Wearing...

I had one of those days again today, I was up at 4:30 am this morning on my way to work in New Hampshire for the day, so my outfit post just didn't happen. So instead, I'm posting what I wish I could be wearing. I have quite a few events coming up in the next month and a half or so and I've been thinking a lot about what I'm going to wear (or, what the hell am I going to weaaaar!!!). Most of these events- gallery shows, family dinners, blogger meet-ups, holiday parties- take place during the day, so this outfit isn't as glitzy as your typical holiday ensemble, but I still think it's festive. A lot of these events are taking place in the city too, and I would love to not have to be relegated to flats but I need something I can walk in: these wedges seem like they would be walkable and arthritis-friendly! And best of all, the dress has a hood!