Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Daily Style...

Top: J.Crew (20.00? really old)
Skirt: Target (16.00)
Belt: Thrift (1.00)
Tights: TjMaxx (4.99)
Shoes: Target (6.99 sale)
Bracelet: Gift
Picture Taker: Chris
I look exhausted here, to tell you the truth I haven't been feeling that great for the past couple of days, and it's taken a lot of effort to do even the most mundane things- all I want to do is curl up on the couch. This outfit is perfect for the kind of day where I just want to be comfortable but have to work (like today): the skirt has an elastic waist and this cotton shirt is one of my favorites. I'll probably wear this again this weekend for my work-trip to Philadelphia for National Portfolio Day. Wow, I'm really struggling with things to say here, maybe that's the downside of blogging in the morning? In any case, happy Tuesday!