Friday, November 13, 2009

Daily Style...

Sorry these are kind of blurry...
Shirt: Gap (35.00 sale)
Skirt: Target (16.00)
Tights: TjMaxx (4.99)
Shoes: Target (6.99 sale)
Belt: Vintage (gift)
Bag: Vintage Cole Haan (2.99)
Photos taken by Adria, thanks!
I'm sorry, I know I've been a terrible blogger lately. Since I've basically been in New York for two weeks, I've been living out of a suitcase- which, as you may imagine- is rather uninspiring. Today I had something to look forward to though: I got to drive home! I'm so happy to be back in my own space! I did make a pit stop on my drive though, I had made plans to meet Adria in Northampton, MA for lunch. And of course it's impossible for me to go to Northampton and just see one friend, by the time the night was over, we had gathered Ashley, Elise, Justin, and Ned! Consequently, I arrived home much later than expected, but now that I'm here, I'm happy to be sitting on my own couch. Albany was fun, but I missed my apartment! This trip marked the end of my week-long travel, now it's the home stretch, almost done! I hope you all have a great weekend and posting will be back to normal starting Monday, yay!

13 comments:

Lizzy said...

I love the entire outfit. Hope that skirt is still in stock, it's exactly what I've been looking for! Love the tights too :)

briannelee said...

I really like how you made the skirt more casual with the top and belt.

Corinna said...

great outfit!

Linda said...

That skirt is amazing....WHy can't target come to Canada? Can you ask please? thanks!

Clare said...

Weird comment, but I LOVE that yellow door. It totally makes the colors in your outfit (which are wonderful) pop. I love that ruffled skirt, too!

D said...

i love your style!

Lexie said...

oo i like the chambray shirt with the black skirt! nice mix!

Dominika said...

great outfit!
love your skirt <3! it's really cute! ^^

Amy said...

Beautiful outfit! I have a skirt just like that, but I didn't have any idea how to wear it. This gave me some great ideas! :)

xoxo
Amy

thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

The shirt looks great! It was a good buy!
-jenloveskev

elledee said...

i saw that skirt at target and almost got it. It looks so cute on you!

www.glammed.blogspot.com

Fell 4 Fashion said...

LOVE that skirt! what a fun yellow door too!!

Death Disco said...

Sorry about the blurries, me and my charming, shaking hands apologize...fun goods and many nice faces!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!