Friday, November 13, 2009

Daily Style...

Sorry these are kind of blurry...
Shirt: Gap (35.00 sale)
Skirt: Target (16.00)
Tights: TjMaxx (4.99)
Shoes: Target (6.99 sale)
Belt: Vintage (gift)
Bag: Vintage Cole Haan (2.99)
Photos taken by Adria, thanks!
I'm sorry, I know I've been a terrible blogger lately. Since I've basically been in New York for two weeks, I've been living out of a suitcase- which, as you may imagine- is rather uninspiring. Today I had something to look forward to though: I got to drive home! I'm so happy to be back in my own space! I did make a pit stop on my drive though, I had made plans to meet Adria in Northampton, MA for lunch. And of course it's impossible for me to go to Northampton and just see one friend, by the time the night was over, we had gathered Ashley, Elise, Justin, and Ned! Consequently, I arrived home much later than expected, but now that I'm here, I'm happy to be sitting on my own couch. Albany was fun, but I missed my apartment! This trip marked the end of my week-long travel, now it's the home stretch, almost done! I hope you all have a great weekend and posting will be back to normal starting Monday, yay!