Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday Special

Another early wake-up call...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Necklace: Forever 21 (6.00)
Cardigan: H&M (16.90)
Tee: H&M (5.90)
Skirt: ModCloth.com (64.99)
Tights: TjMaxx (4.99)
Shoes: DIY
Isn't Zephyr so sweet? Sorry for the low-rez images, it's mega windy today and I was a little concerned about my tripod getting knocked over. Plus, I have no idea where my remote is. Somewhere in my incredibly messy house I'd imagine! I also really need to get better at taking pictures indoors, especially with Winter on the horizon. Our apartment has terrible lighting. I know I've been a bad blogger lately, and all I can say is that this will most likely continue until my travel season is over in November, so please bear with me! My schedule is crazy! This morning I took part in The College's first admissions open house of the season. This meant dragging myself out of bed at 7am (ouch) and finding something decent on my floor. I think I did pretty well, except for the fact that my name tag has disappeared under the driver's seat in my car! The worst part of the travel season is the fact that my typical 9 to 5 work week goes completely haywire, some days I work from 5am till 8pm and some days for just a few hours. I never know what to expect.