Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Over the weekend, on the road and then some...

Photobucket
SweaterDress: TjMaxx (14.99)
Necklace: H&M (19.90)
Tights: TjMaxx (5.00)
Shoes: DIY
Well, happy one hundredth post to me- I wish it could be more interesting! To be honest, I've been working so much that when I'm not moving a million miles a minute, all I want to do is sleep. I've seen way too many sunrises for my taste within the past week, and way too many 18 hour days! I don't have much to report for my weekend activities, mainly because I worked both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday I headed to Hartford, CT with two other people from my office to represent at the National Portfolio Day at HartArt and then got up and did the same on Sunday in Boston! NPD's are like college fair's specifically for prospective art students, there is a representative (sometimes a few) from each major fine art college and the student is able to have their work reviewed. Fun, for about 10 minutes, at which point I've seen enough drawings of hands to last a life-time. One nice thing that took place was a family dinner at my friend E's house. (Almost) Everyone who I've been missing was there and we all sat around and talked and ate (and ate and ate!). It was lovely!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have tomorrow off! Chris and I have some fun Autumn-centric things planned, I can't wait to do something not work related!