Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Never Ending Work Week: Beverly to Hartford to Beverly

I don't usually post on weekends, but since I was up and getting ready for work anyway, I figured I would. Sorry for the craptacular photos, I woke up to torrential downpours this morning which made taking nice pictures pretty impossible (we have a pretty extreme low light situation in our apartment).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cat: Zebediah (free)
Button up: RUCA via Eastern Boarder (30.00)
Skirt: Thrifted (1.99)
Tights: Thrifted (free)
Necklace: H&M (9.90)
Shoes: Thrifted (20.00)
As I mentioned yesterday and the day before, I found some pretty prime thrift finds during my time in Maine. Below is by far the best:
Photobucket
A grey fleece Diane Von Furstenburg poncho (6.00). I'm thinking I'll wear it with a flowy top and really tall platform boots. It's a little gigantic, but I think it works. Kind of like a fashion-snuggie. har har. I'll be slowly posting my other treasures as I wear them this next week. Rain tomorrow again. Also tomorrow: more work. sad.