Friday, October 30, 2009

Last of the Halloweenies

October 31 is just hours away! Have you planned your costume yet? Unfortunately, since I am now in Tennessee, I don't think I'll be dressing up. As you may have noticed, most of my costumes are very last minute, so unless a full costume shows up in my hotel room, I'll be thinking of the Halloween festivities from afar. Sigh. Below are the last couple of costumes from my vault (there are so many more that aren't digital though). The first are from 2006, Chris and I spent hours on our make-up, and went as "Catholic School Drop-outs" (but really we were just zombies). My favorite part was the decapitated hair model.
This last one is from a school Halloween party in 2003. Another of my favorite costumes, I went as 90's era Courtney Love. I wore a pink Betsey Johnson babydoll dress, ripped fishnets, and 16 eye combat boots, and accessorized with a Jack Daniels bottle (it was filled with earl grey tea). I stayed in character all night, which lead many to believe that I had a legit drinking problem (not true)! I wish I had a full body shot, but it's proving difficult finding all these old pictures!
I hope you all have a happy and safe Halloween, I can't wait to see all your costumes!

Ps- A BIG thank you to Fashion Therapist and Marta Castellanos for the awards, I'll be posting my answers on Monday night!