Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hardcore Coveting: Where The Wild Things Are X Opening Ceremony

The wild rumpus has started over at Opening Ceremony! A few of my favorites:
Photobucket
The Wild Things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible teeth and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws (left to right): Where the Wild Things Are x Opening Ceremony, Ira Full Skirt, $290.00, Where the Wild Things Are x Opening Ceremony, Bull Shawl Jacket, $635.00, Where the Wild Things Are x Opening Ceremony, Carol Flare Coat, $575.00
Photobucket

When I look at this collection, all I can think of is that terrible Bare Naked Ladies song "If I had a million dollars" (ugh)! This collection is perfect: Pamela Love Jewelry, Fur, Horns- It's all so beautiful! One thing though: I do find the adult size Max suits somewhat questionable...

View the full collection here