Tuesday, October 27, 2009

From the Halloween Vault...

Since Halloween is only a few days away, I thought I would share some of my costumes from recent years! Last Halloween, Chris and I were scrambling for costumes, really not sure what to be. We had always talked about going as Wayne and Garth from "Wayne's World", and decided that 2008 was going to be "the year". Unfortunately, we decided this on halloween night. So with just an hour to go until the party, we threw these costumes together. I wish we had better pictures! Below the belt we are both wearing ripped Levi's and I (Wayne) am wearing a flannel around my waist. Chris (Garth) accessorized with drumsticks. We had a very good time and stayed in character all night. Sha-wing.
I've been shuffling through old files trying to find costumes from further back, so I'll post more later on in the week. What are you planning on being for halloween? I'm sorry I don't have an outfit post today, I got home from work after dark, the days are getting so short! I'm going to have to take my pictures earlier and earlier! Don't forget that this weekend is daylight savings time! On another subject, I've been nominated for a blog award! The lovely Jane St. Clair of Little Violet Dress has picked me to tell you a few things about myself:
blog award
1. I went to an all-girls summer camp for nine years. Up until I was 15. I had the best summers ever.
2. I go to the gym almost every day. It's the one time of day that I don't have to think about anything for at least 45 minutes.
3. I really like going over tall bridges but I hate heights. I love driving to places I've never been to before.
4. I like to take music out of the library that I've never heard of. I judge the CD's by their covers, sometimes they are good, sometimes not. But this means that I have a pretty well rounded taste in music.
5. I hate cotton-balls. I refuse to touch them.
6. I really like waking up late on a rainy day and having it stay rainy for the whole day. I hate it when it gets sunny half-way through.
7. I love reading cookbooks.

Ok, now the rules of this award state that I am to nominate seven other bloggers. But, I like to break rules, so instead I would like you all to leave me a comment with something interesting or special about yourselves! Ready? Go!